Good evening y’all!
I hope you are having a great weekend and enjoying this sunshine weather with family, love ones, and friends. Ken and I ran a lot of errands today getting boring stuff for the house. If you are ever interested in seeing what we are up to check me out on Instagram or Twitter @marionlovenotes .
Anywho this Saturday evening Ken and I are relaxing from after eating a delicious grilled meal. We decided to grill homemade burgers, hotdogs, chicken wings, and EGGPLANT! You may not know but eggplant is one of my current favorite vegetables to eat.
Tonight I thought I’ll come on here and write a quick blog post sharing with y’all my simple recipe for grilling eggplant.
We LOVE to cook out on the grill rather it’s cold, snowing, warm, hot, rainy there is nothing stopping us (ok maybe a hurricane or a tornado) from grilling our food.
- Salt (pinch)
- Pepper (pinch)
- Perfect Pinch Vegtable Seasoning mix (pinch)
- Olive oil (couple tablespoons)
- Garlic Cilantro balsamic vinegar (couple tablespoons)
*I just seasoned the eggplant to my liking.
- Preheat grill to medium heat
- Slice eggplant into rounds
- Season eggplant to liking
- Place eggplant on heated grill
- Flip eggplant when grill marks appear
- Remove eggplant when grilled to your approval
*I like my eggplant to be a little crispy.
I hope y’all enjoyed this #latenight post. Lol I guess I can say good morning considering that it’s Sunday now. Let me know if you try this recipe out. Thanks for visiting my blog!